Benchmade-275 Adamas Folding Knives
- Blade Length: 3.82"
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Handle Thickness: 0.730"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 7.70oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible, Deep-Carry
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.70"
- Closed Length: 4.88"
- Sheath Material: MOLLE® Pouch
- Class: Black
Benchmade Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the Ranger Assistance Foundation.
- AXIS® locking mechanism with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- Tactical drop-point blade style
- G10 handle with lanyard hole and full stainless steel liners
- Reversible deep-carry tip-up pocket clip
The Adamas® Series of knives was designed by custom knife maker Shane Sibert to honor the courage and commitment exhibited by our fighting heroes. Benchmade® Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the ranger assistance foundation.
Please note: We CANNOT ship the automatic version!!