ISOpwr - Auxiliary Battery Isolator
- Isolates and charges a 12 Volt auxiliary battery to run mobile radio and other 12 Volt portable equipment.
- Ideal for mobile radio command stations for ARES, RACES, FEMA, and for a VHF/UHF Contest Rovers, moderately powered ham equipment, a re-charging station for electric model airplanes, boats and cars, and for RV's and campers.
- ISOpwr turns ON when the car is running and the alternator is maintaining the car battery over 13.5 volts.
- ISOpwr turns OFF when the alternator is off and the car's battery has fallen below 12.7 volts.
- All solid state. FET switch. No relays. Handles up to 40 amperes. Input fuse 40 A.
- Works safely with all types of 12-volt lead-acid batteries, Flooded Lead Acid, Gelled & AGM.
- May be used without a battery to automatically turn a radio on whenever the car is running. The radio will turn off with a small delay after the car is stopped.
- Dimensions: 1.65" H x 5.25" W x 3.9" D
|Operating Voltage:||20 V maximum|
|Quiescent Current:||Less than 5 mA|
|Maximum Current:||40 A|
|Voltage Drop:||0.25 V at 1 A, diode drop|
|Series Resistance:||0.01 ohms maximum|
|Switch Time-Constant:||5 seconds|
|Turn ON Threshold:||13.3 (+/- 0.1)V|
|Turn OFF Threshold:||12.6 (+/- 0.1)V|
|Green LED:||Indicates the ISOpwr output is ON|
|Dimensions:||1.65" H x 5.25" W x 3.9" D|
|Weight:||0.9 lbs, 0.4 kg|
|Enclosure:||Heatsink, black anodized aluminum.
Painted aluminum cover