RIGblaster Blue with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Click here to see how to build a low-power, portable, QRP station using a RIGblaster Blue, an Elecraft KX2, and a cheap Android tablet.
Completely Integrated Bluetooth® Interface
- Pairs with a PC, tablet or smartphone to provide a sound device and a rig control serial port.
- Digital mode capability on a tablet or smartphone
- Pairs with a Bluetooth® headset for receive and transmit!
- High gain Bluetooth® antenna provides up to 33' range
- Uses bi-directional audio Bluetooth® protocol (HSP & HFP)
- PC configuration software included for maximum flexibility
Compatible With Most Ham Radios
- Easily configure the RIGblaster Blue for most radios with pre-wired jumper blocks (ISC)
- Seven ISCs included. Covers most Icom, Yaesu, Kenwood, Elecraft & Alinico radios.
- Adds Bluetooth® capabilities out-of-the-box to any radio that uses an 8 pin round or RJ-45 modular mic jack.
- Optional cables available for 6 pin RJ-25 and 4 pin round mic jacks
Built-in Rig Control
- TTL Icom (CI-V)/Yaesu (CAT) interface jack
- RS-232C with DB-9 connector provided
Front Panel Audio Controls
- XMIT Level allows accurate drive to transmitter
- RCV Level adjusts headset volume and waterfall brightness
- Audio VOX (with adjustable delay) allows for simple configuration
- PTT inhibit for listen only
- Red LED provides visual feedback of PTT status
Other Great Features
- Easy Bluetooth® operation with 3 position selector: Config, PC & Headset mode.
- Bluetooth® pairing status LED
- Rear panel RCA PTT jack for use with footswitch or external sequencer
- Fully isolated transformer coupled Audio
- Isolated PTT (mechanical relay)
- Two external speaker jacks for receive and transmitted Audio
- Excellent RF/noise immunity
- DVD of sound card software collection
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Bluegiga Technologies is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
|Overall Dimensions (maximum w/o cables)||1 1/4" H x 6 1/4" W x 4" D|
|PTT Max Contact Rating||2 A @ 24 V or 1 A @ 48 V|
|Interface||Bluetooth® Wireless Technology|
|TTL Rig Control Interface Port (dual circuit mini jack connector)||Standard TTL 5V logic, selectable bi-directional or unidirectional|
The microphone audio is completely isolated from all other grounds.
The PTT relay provides adequate current and voltage capability to switch tube rigs.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Bluegiga Technologies is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners
- RIGblaster Blue Unit
- (1) 1/8" Audio Cables, 6 ft.
- (1) 8-pin Screw-on Custom Mic Cable, 3 ft
- Instant Setup Connectors
- 9VDC Adapter
- Owner's Manual
- Accessory Kit
- (8) White Jumpers
- (5) Blue Shunt Jumpers
A DVD of the RIGblaster Software Collection is the standard media. If you are unable to use DVD media, you may request the software on a two (2) CD Set. When ordering online, in the comments section of the order form, type in "Request 2 CD Set". Alternately, the collection of software programs may be individually downloaded here.